Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reasons?

Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236411

Ok I know this will be probably blocked or removed right away and is very unprofessional, but I just want to explain the reason behind me resigning and the demotion situation with James in my opinion. The main reason i resigned was because I just no longer had fun playing with the player base so low and other decisions reasons,but if it comes back yes i will defiantly come back and play but it was just simply boring basing by myself and no rp at all.I knew that i would of be demoted from low activity eventually so i just took the easier route behind it. But i can see where James is coming from because he's right its hard for anyone to get on a server you know isn't going to have people on when you play, its simply not fun and he would have fun playing other games. So do I think warnings should be handed out, personally no because how do you expect people to play on a server where they won't have fun, but at the same time even if you get on for a couple hours it at least shows you care, so i see both sides, but if James is getting demoted for inactivity,then there should be maybe 5 people on that staff list bc the rest do the same thing as james.
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236412

Ella wrote:
defiantly .

Learn to spell kid. Also no one cares.

I still love you though my son.

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236413

Ella wrote:
if it comes back yes i will defiantly come back and play but it was just simply boring basing by myself and no rp at all.

Exact same as me, if it wasn't a zero player count on the server then I'd happily join

Also good job Felix, saying you saw me the other day on another game instead of gmod? I don't even have you nor did I lmao, by "the other day" did you mean several months or years ago? Because my account is on friends only and always is o,O

*Waits for thread to be locked like every other thread because Felix and Viking don't want to be exposed*

• x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by x0m.

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236414

meggerman99 wrote:
Ella wrote:
if it comes back yes i will defiantly come back and play but it was just simply boring basing by myself and no rp at all.

Exact same as me, if it wasn't a zero player count on the server then I'd happily join

Also good job Felix, saying you saw me the other day on another game instead of gmod? I don't even have you nor did I lmao, by "the other day" did you mean several months or years ago? Because my account is on friends only and always is o,O

*Waits for thread to be locked like every other thread because Felix and Viking don't want to be exposed*

bro this is a gmod community, why are you acting as if you are some sort of fucking rogue saviour spilling the truth that no one is willing to, honestly no one gives a shit
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: JeppePort

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236415

Billy Jones wrote:
meggerman99 wrote:
Ella wrote:

bro this is a gmod community, why are you acting as if you are some sort of fucking rogue saviour spilling the truth that no one is willing to, honestly no one gives a shit

10/10 response. I honestly died at "rogue savior". I rate it a solid 9 out 11

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236416

Billy Jones wrote:
meggerman99 wrote:
Ella wrote:

this isnt a gmod community, this is real life and fp > all !!!!!

• x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236417

meggerman99 wrote:
Billy Jones wrote:
meggerman99 wrote:
Ella wrote:

james golden ye
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236418

Crocodile wrote:
meggerman99 wrote:
Billy Jones wrote:
meggerman99 wrote:
Ella wrote:

james golden ye

you sound awfully cute tonight
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crocodile

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236420

Well I mean lets be fucking real for a second he straight up told them to demote him rather play with 0/60 players and they demoted him? Yea that sounds about right to me, had he said something like "you know guys it sucks I want to play the server but durning my timezone players just don't play, I try and get on to get people to play but the timezone sucks". Or anything even remotly close to that, pretty much anything other then just demote me. He wouldn't have been demoted. Notice how everyone else who is inactive still has their rank? Don't you think its funny that the only person demoted is the only person who fucking asked for it. I mean how do you expect the team to react when a staff says just demote me... Granted Im sure he could get his rank back if he really wanted to.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hulubalu, Dizzlee, ChummyXRay, JeppePort

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236422

I don't see the point in demoting people on FP unless they cause actual harm to the server because right the community could do with all the help it can get. Demoting inactive people causes more harm than not as it stands currently.
  • _Max
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
ZARP Gaming Community Developer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds