Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

msg to viking regarding viz demote request reply
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: msg to viking regarding viz demote request reply

msg to viking regarding viz demote request reply 6 years, 10 months ago #236388

a) why'd you remove haythams name as if I didn't know it was him
b) that's so 1 sided only showing the 1 message of me saying that without showing any reasoning behind it as I did say after that
c) what attitude sorry? I'm merely helping you guys out by helping rid of the inactive staff

Why would I or anyone want to join a server all by themselves to play by themselves with absolutely no one joining, its either late or early for people in america to join, no aus people play fp other than jay, myself & very, very few others, why should I of joined to afk, I dont play gmod without Odium and sorry hun, as a staff member I shouldn't of joined with hacks loaded so I did avoid breaking rules. Demoting any staff member for inactivity while very few players are on and said staff member is either a) at school or b) sleeping just shows how this community has changed for a negative turn. Explain to me why I was demoted for not joining a server that has 0 players and then justify why me not going to a single meeting because I had to wake up at 6-7 am for a 20 minute meeting is bad then tell me how it's fair to blame me not joining and being active during 'peak' times when i'm either at school or sleeping, thanks!

• x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: msg to viking regarding viz demote request reply 6 years, 10 months ago #236390

The posts are locked for a reason, don't make threads in order to respond to the Individual that locked it, please.

And now onto this.
From what I'm able to make out from what you said, you're (attempting) avoiding blame because you're either sleeping or at school.
But when I & others have our own life and School commitments, it's unacceptable and I & others should be demoted?
Not trying to start an argument.
If I'm wrong just state what you mean in your paragraph.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: msg to viking regarding viz demote request reply 6 years, 10 months ago #236391

MattyKaratty wrote:
The posts are locked for a reason, don't make threads in order to respond to the Individual that locked it, please.

And now onto this.
From what I'm able to make out from what you said, you're (attempting) avoiding blame because you're either sleeping or at school.
But when I & others have our own life and School commitments, it's unacceptable and I & others should be demoted?
Not trying to start an argument.
If I'm wrong just state what you mean in your paragraph.

Peak player times are when I'm either sleeping or @ school. I was demoted for being inactive while no other staff were demoted, only me. For me to keep my rank, I had to either play up until really late or join the server at 0/60 players until more people - that werent afk or alts - joined, could you see yourself playing by yourself on RP when you could be doing something more productive than sitting there, waiting for someone else to join? I don't see why I'm the only person out of every inactive staff member to get demoted, that's why I put a mass demote request, if I'm being demoted for retarded reasons then other should too because it's straight up unfair.

I get I was head admin and all but is EMP or Chute or Kittai active? Are any staff other than Haytham, Felix, some member forget name of & Viking active? Why should I have to go above and beyond or anyone for that matter and join a 0/60 server when the literal dead times of the server are when im home? Legit like a max of 4-5 people when I get home & I'm not bothered to play until 4-5 pm my time which is when its 0/60.

Why would I join that if I can do something more productive than sit afk doing nothing? What's the difference between being AFK on the server and not being on it at all? There isn't one so it makes no sense to demote any staff for being inactive seeing as no staff activity is needed as of now. Why tf would I choose playing a dead server over rock climbing with the boys? Why would I join a 0/60 server over a night out with mates? I'm not gonna be like "SORRY GUIZ I NEED 2 B ACTIV ON GMOD SERVER 2 STAY ADMIN SOZ CANT COM OUT GUIZ"

Can you see where I'm coming from and why I'm doing everything a tad better now?
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by x0m.

Re: msg to viking regarding viz demote request reply 6 years, 10 months ago #236392

It has already been explained to you that is wasn't your inactivity alone that was the reason for your demotion. Viking has already explained to you why you were demoted.

Chute and EMP are not active at all, and are not expected to be active. They are both community owners and developers for Friendlyplayers and Zarpgaming. Chute has a ton of meetings to run every week, and both Chute and EMP have several servers to keep updated and provide content for. You can't expect a server developer to be active.

James I have a full time job and work all day long, yet I can still manage to get a couple of hours on the server every week, regardless of how many players that are on. If you atleast showed something towards the server revival, then the outcome would most likely have been different.

A Head Admin is looked up to as a leader. You are supposed to be a role model for not only the staff team, but the playerbase in the community. You showed no desire to join FP and participate in the Revival of the community, and just to top it off, you even asked for the demotion. What kind of dedication and loyalty does that show the rest of us?

Your behaviour these last days has been very immature and childish. I suggest you take a couple of days off FP and refrain from posting anything.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by Hulubalu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds