(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TS3] Morgan's Application

[TS3] Morgan's Application 6 years, 11 months ago #236312

Steam Name: [url=steamcommunity.com/id/IamLeperMessiah]My Profile!{/url]

Team Speak Name(if different from Forum): Morgan

What server(s) are you active on?: FP SRP

I am From: Virginia, USA

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: OF COURSE!

Time spent with Friendly Players:

How much time do you spend on the TS3 Server?: I'm on all day, every day.

Why You?:

Experienced

Former ZARP Deathrun Administrator

As a former Deathrun staff, I had a lot of experience as a staff, meeting new members and old members of the community. as well as having a great understanding of the rules and how things work around there.

Former ZARP Forum Administrator

As a previous Forum Administrator, I held the position for over 8 months and gained the abilities to use the back end of the forums to check for alternate accounts. I was also very active, attended the forum meetings, and dealt with abusive and ToU breaking behavior on the forums constantly.

Former ZARP TTT Head Administrator

As a previous TTT Head Admin, I was expected to not only deal with users on the server but focus my abilities into the lead team material. This involved dealing with staff reports, but going to the meeting and building the server up on the administration side.

Former ZARP Murder Administrator

Another server I was staff on, back then you could get Murder staff if you were TTT staff, so this was kind of a two for one deal. Unfortunately, Murder didn't last long, but the game mode was interesting and I did my job well.

Former ZARP BHOP Owner

As a former BHOP Owner I was in charge of the server and held the reigns. I was very active and open about server progression and dealt with adding content to the server and gaining BHOP's popularity.

Former ZARP SSRP Head Administrator

I was a previous SSRP Head Administrator and held the position for over a year and a half. During this time I was very well respected and acknowledged for the work I put in, and how I got along with a lot of the staff team and players in game. I dealt with day to day staff issues, player issues.

Former ZARP Teamspeak Head Administrator

I originally brought up this new rank in the meeting and was accepted for it along side ParaMontana. I held the position for a long time and trained many of staff, dealt with teamspeak staff abuses and problems, and did my best.

Former ZARP Surf Administrator

With this position I dealt with day to day issues with users in and out of game and attended the weekly meeting. I also suggest a lot of content.

Former FP Surf Super Administrator

With this position I dealt with day to day issues with users in and out of game and attended the weekly meeting. I dealt with staff issues and player issues daily.

Current ZARP BHOP Administrator

As a BHOP Administrator I hold a lot of goals and aspirations of the server. This includes adding new maps, easy though, and adding seasonal updates to add more progressional content to keep players interested. I currently attend the BHOP Meetings and deal with player reports, ban appeals, and in game stuff with rule breakers.

Former ZARP Minecraft Head Administrator

As a Former Minecraft HA I was in charge of developing the weekly powerpoint and hosting the meetings, as well as dealing with staff issues, suggestions, exploits, and more.

Dedicated

I'm a previous FP TS3 Staff member as well as a Super Administrator on the Surf Server. I've been Member on FP for well over a month now as well.

Helpful

As a previous staff member in FP and a current one, I do my best to be as helpful as possible to each and every user/staff.

Trusted

As I said I'm very active and experienced, I've held positions throughout ZARP as Head administrator on 5+ servers, Owner on one, and a Super Admin on another.

Attitude

Attitude is a big part of any sort of position and job, my attitude is always positive and I tend to seek out the positives in any situation. Most people aren't like this and with these powers I feel this sort of approach and attitude will prolong and exceed what the norm is for a staff position.

Vision

With these new found powers I'll be able to remove and add teamspeak staff, manage channels, and deal with teamspeak ban appeals, etc.

Fair

In any situation, i'm a very fair person and member of staff. This quality helped me get to the positions I currently hold. I always do my best to remain as a third party in situations and not be bias, i'll be able to help many more members of the community and represent myself as a fair Teamspeak Staff Member.

Closing Statements

I'm one of the most active users on the teamspeak. If a player is being disruptive, or rude I report them to a teamspeak staff accordingly and they will be punished. I'm responsible, mature, and active. I'm on for around 8-16 hours a day, depending if it's summer, a school day, or the weekend. I'm very friendly, and never have received a teamspeak ban in the past 12 months. I will handle the powers maturely, and appropriately if given the rank of Teamspeak Staff. I'm friends with everyone on the teamspeak, and welcome newcomers! I'm also staff on two current servers, DarkRP and Bhop, and have handled my powers well and have never abused, and it will be the same case with teamspeak.I don't have a temper, and don't let anger or emotion cloud my judgment of a non rule abiding player.
  • Morgan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
[center]
The topic has been locked.

Re: [TS3] Morgan's Application 6 years, 11 months ago #236317

You're a very good candidate for this position, I wish you the best of luck.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds