Serious RP

I am From:
Denmark

Time spent with FP?:
5+ years

How often do you come on the forums:
Everyday

Why You?:
I have been a member of the Community for over 5 years now. I do my best to help everyone on the forums, and I make sure to keep a professional and mature attitude & tone as well. I have seen a lot of things on the forums, which gives me a great insight on how the forums work, and where to find things on here. I have been very active on the forums over the years of my stay, and experienced a lot of things.

Over the years of FP’s many servers, I have been active on nearly all of them. I have spent over 1000 hours on the Dark Roleplay server. I have contributed to keeping the FP servers populated. I have only shown that I am a dedicated player, and loyal to FP.

I am constantly on the forums on my phone, and I always keep the forum opened on my 2nd monitor. I have a constant overview of what is happening on the forums, and I am able to react fast if anything happens on there that shouldn’t.

I am always willing to help out on the servers, and the same goes for the forum and the players. I will respond and answer to people on the forums fast, and I will do my absolute best to keep the forums clean & friendly.

I have had section moderator in the serious roleplay section before, so I have experience in how the powers on the forums work, and how a forum staff should behave.

With the Global Mod rank it opens up a lot of new opportunities for me to help the community even more. I am able to help maintain a good and friendly atmosphere amongst the players on the forums, sorting out troublemakers, and other possible problems. I will be able to keep threads updated; making sure everything on the forums is up-to-date 24/7. I feel that with the Global Moderator rank I can benefit the forums a lot more than what I am now

I have spent so huge amounts of time on the forums to know it very well. I know the TOU in & out as well.

I am a friendly & fair person that never bans without reasoning. I hear people out, and prioritize working things out with the players in the community, rather than instantly banning. I am easy to talk to, and always willing to help everyone out

Adding me to the Global Moderator team opens up the ability to get ahold of a Global Moderator near to 24/7, because of me being European. There are currently no European Global Moderators.
I am always available in European times, and I am very easy to get ahold of.

I feel that with the Global Moderator rank, I am able to benefit the forums a lot more than what I am now, and I definitely feel that I have what it takes to be a Global Moderator, and I hope you do as well.

Thank you.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Hulubalu.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Hulubalu - Global Moderator Application 6 years, 11 months ago #236114

+support, probably the best possible candidate for global moderator as of right now
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism

FP Community Ambassador
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Hellsdevil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hulubalu

Re: Hulubalu - Global Moderator Application 6 years, 11 months ago #236115

+Support As Haytham said the best possible candidate for Global Mod
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=