Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Thanks for teaching me English 4 years ago!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thanks for teaching me English 4 years ago!

Thanks for teaching me English 4 years ago! 7 years ago #236064

I got a bit nostalgic, and thought about visiting this website again.

I realized how poor my English was 4-5 years ago (and it still is, just to a lesser extent).
It was quite cringy. I feel like punching myself in the face right now. I used bad memes to avoid making sentences on my own, and honestly, I don't want to know what kind of gibberish I used to write In-Game back then.

But I want to thank everybody who were on the DarkRP server 4 years ago, and who are may still here. You guys were part of what I was, and are part of what made me able to write this very sentence. If it wasn't for me spending all my afternoons typing in OOC chat about absolutely anything and everything, I would probably be an average Frenchman with a terrible broken accent who can barely put a few words together.

I'll always remember some of the players who put up with the horrible grammar mistakes and bad spelling I used to do. I'll always remember the random guys in OOC being grammar nazis correcting my mistakes.

That being said, I'll try re-installing GMod and visit the RP server again. I hope to see familiar names over there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sneaky, dedetee

Re: Thanks for teaching me English 4 years ago! 7 years ago #236065

average baguette*
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot

Re: Thanks for teaching me English 4 years ago! 6 years, 12 months ago #236080

I think a lot of people have benefitted from gaming in general when it comes to improvement in their english
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds