• Page:

TOPIC: Jacki's Member Application

Jacki's Member Application 7 years ago #236006

Steam Name: ParaMTVBNoid

RP Name: Jacki Wesker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50699623

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061664975

Current Gametracker Profile:
Cant really seem to find it, and ParaMTVBNoid is not the name ive been using on the server so i cant find the name i have alot of hours on

I am From: I'm From Faroe Islands

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent on the server: 5,000 to 6,000 hours

Time spent in FP: Joined in 2012,2013

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?:

Active: You can see from my hours of playtime that i play alot, i got 7.1k hours in total on my steam playing gmod all of that will be FP I Started ZarpGaming when fp died out there some hours went to
i come one once a day and stay for hours and i will and will try to help out if anything is wrong with anyone, if anyone needs help etc.. 5 to 7 hours a day i played witch is a longtime each day for a year nearly.

TrustWorthy
: I've been helping a few servers as a staff member , I've been Moderator , Admin, Super Admin, Head Admin, Thoose Gamemodes have been JailBreak , DarkRP, MilitaryRP, JailBreak
I Know how to use my powers when i get them , I'm a trusted guy with powers no matter what it goes to, I'm willing to show everyone that i can help

Why Me?

I've spent years of my life playing on the Friendly Players Community

when i first joined i wasnt very much liked around people but i gained trust by some and made alot of friends , I Played for hours a day never got enough from the server 4 years or more playing thats the longest time i've ever spent on any game and that is only one server

that i've ust my time on, i am coming to prove myself that i am willing to help and bring back the server and clear out rulebreakers who join, i have broken rules in the past and other times but that wont happen again, i will do my best to help out and clear out rulebreakers, When i write applications i never have that much to say to be honest all i say is i want to help out
  • Jacki
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 7 years ago by Jacki.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Jacki's Member Application 7 years ago #236016

+Support
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Jacki's Member Application 7 years ago #236028

Yes +support
  • Nate
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Jacki's Member Application 7 years ago #236040

Thanks for applying for staff at Friendly Players DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to improve knowledge of the rules.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting FP!
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds