Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I was forum banned for a while. No idea why...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I was forum banned for a while. No idea why...

I was forum banned for a while. No idea why... 8 years, 2 months ago #232550

yeah im going to go ahead and say that i was forum banned, couldnt have asked anybody why,i think it was because of me bashing Jacki. I did not know who jacki was and that was kinda dickish that we bashed him hard. Anyway i havent checked the forums forever cuz ive been banned and ive just been doing art and shit. If someone could tell me why i was forum banned id love to know. Im not angry because i dont care anymore but id love to know.
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: I was forum banned for a while. No idea why... 8 years, 2 months ago #232551

The Lawless wrote:
i dont care anymore

You obviously care from this entire post.
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: I was forum banned for a while. No idea why... 8 years, 2 months ago #232552

Do you have a mental disabillity, because you litteraly stated the reason already for fuck sakes
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: I was forum banned for a while. No idea why... 8 years, 2 months ago #232556

well im glad you two are still giving legitimate answers since you know the reason. I stated a guess,and i also asked a question. I dont get what i did wrong there,so why do you guys post here to shit on me?
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: I was forum banned for a while. No idea why... 8 years, 1 month ago #232569

I'm sorry to hear it man, but I wouldn't bother pushing for an answer. Friend of mine has been perma banned for months now and he still doesn't know why because no one's bothered to respect him with a straight answer, 90% of the time he's just ignored, which is probably what's gonna happen here.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: I was forum banned for a while. No idea why... 8 years, 1 month ago #232570

Slyther wrote:
I'm sorry to hear it man, but I wouldn't bother pushing for an answer. Friend of mine has been perma banned for months now and he still doesn't know why because no one's bothered to respect him with a straight answer, 90% of the time he's just ignored, which is probably what's gonna happen here.

Who
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: I was forum banned for a while. No idea why... 8 years, 1 month ago #232571

Granny wrote:
Slyther wrote:

Who

Professor Titties/ Strider. I am pretty sure he asked You, I know for a fact he asked EMP, and he might has asked Viking I dunno though. And that was months ago like right after it happened. Never got an answer
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther, bobby3

Re: I was forum banned for a while. No idea why... 8 years, 1 month ago #232583

*crickets*
  • bobby3
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page: