Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp?

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232465

meggerman99 wrote:
Such impatience displayed from everyone, Twill come when it's ready, in the mean time find something more productive than harassing Chuteuk & EMP.
the fuck you on about? Harrasment?
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232472

The Lawless wrote:
Okay i talked to EMP today and the reboot update is in the works but they have a lives too,they cant do everything in one sitting.
I told them what i was doing,how i was keeping everyones hopes up. I also told them about how zach and people are being shitfaces about saying FP is dead. They agreed about how thats bullshit. FP isnt dead,it has no players on it. They also tried to get you guys to play on the server to get people but the same thing happened. People left. The current solution is the wait it out until the reboot and let EMP and everyone do their job. I am currently thinking of small changes we can make in the meantime to bring people to the server. I need your guys help. Come to the friendly players teamspeak so we can have a brainstorming party
Plus lets play on the darkrp server so we can wait it out okay. the TS is here: ts.friendlyplayers.com

Dude, maybe spell my name right before calling me a shitface. I'm sorry(Not), that I offended you with a video of a scene in Rambo. Like get over yourself before talking smack on a public forum. I already knew it was in the works, I guess a few jokes are too much. Just noticed this post two weeks later, thanks for TRIGGERING me.

• PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by PUNISHED-z11.

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232476

Chute gave me this to give to you guys!

• _Max
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
ZARP Gaming Community Developer

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232477

MaxTheGamerHD wrote:
Chute gave me this to give to you guys!

So Chute gave you wood? Then he said for you to give us wood? It'd help if I was provided some pictures or something, to get in the right sort of mood.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232478

meggerman99 wrote:
Such impatience displayed from everyone, Twill come when it's ready, in the mean time find something more productive than harassing Chuteuk & EMP.

impatience?

this isn't impatience, this is what's left of a ignored dedicated community - players waiting for the update, that most of us doubt are even coming.

now i support emp and chute

but atleast a response, a eta... but nothing.

god speed emp, chute all of you left over
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232483

What i really dislike about Chute and EMP is that we haven't received an update for an eternity! Sure they have their own lives and they obviously have to tend to that, but nobody knows anything. We don't know if this reboot is truly coming, we have basically just been left behind, it feels like Cute and EMP has just scrapped the whole project since we would be "updated every week" about the reboot. It's just going down on the community, there's no excuse to not write a post 300 words long about how the project is going.
  • Kargiish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232484

As i previously stated a while ago, EMP and everyone is working on the update. They haven't said anything because they are busy with things other than coding 24 hours a day. We need to respect they have lives too but dont lose hope that the update is coming. It definitely IS COMING! Just do something to pass the time,you guys wont join the FP server so fuck off on the ZARP server. Its not like we are STAYING on zarp just play it to pass the time.
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232485

A simple estimate of how much has been completed would be nice.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by Blitzkrieg_HOSS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocmax

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232487

The Lawless wrote:
! Just do something to pass the time,you guys wont join the FP server so fuck off on the ZARP server. Its not like we are STAYING on zarp just play it to pass the time.

H'wat are you implying? Do I look like I know what a 'ZARP' is?

• PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: May we please get an answer? Chute? Emp? 8 years, 1 month ago #232519

Honestly, As hard it may be to face, I don't think there will be any type of comeback for the server. It's a cycle that'll never have one resource met to where it sustain for the next resource to be obtained. In other words, For an update to happen the server needs to players, and the players want some type of update from the developers of the server, and for that to happen Chute, EMP and who ever else may help develop will need a reason to stop helping one of the top servers in GMod to actually progress with the update, and that and since no one plays there will never be an update because there is no reason to update a server that is empty. Unless everyone that still roams the forums in hope of some time of promising post, gets on the server and gets it populated again, then just maybe an update will come. If you really want the server back you should just play it try to get people on.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds