Username Password: Remember me

[MC] SarahAnne's App
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [MC] SarahAnne's App

[MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 2 months ago #232304

Minecraft Username: SarahAnneC

How long have you played on the server?: Over 13-14 hours

How long have you been in Friendly Players/Zarp?: Since the start of August 2015

Do you play on any other Friendly Players/Zarp server(s)? If yes then please list: Yes, Zarp Deathrun and Zarp Bhop.

Why you?: I feel as if I could help look after the MC server by keeping it clean on chat spammers, griefers, hackers etc. Also being able to help answer any questions from other players. I feel very trusted with powers as I'm admin on Zarp's Deathrun.
x
  • SarahAnne
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: [MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 2 months ago #232309

+support

good staff on other servers would do a good job here

x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 2 months ago #232310

Wowowowowwowowowowo

13-14 hours is not that much, and i definitely want to say that you need to play more before applying, even with your experience on other servers.

Your why me also needs to be longer if you want to be chosen.
  • Kargiish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 2 months ago #232311

I don't exactly know how long I've played for as I haven't found a way to find out. That is just a rough estimate.
And thank you for the advice
  • SarahAnne
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: [MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 2 months ago #232313

Yeah, a +support from my side

Yeah, that ZARP staff!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne

Re: [MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 1 month ago #232481

Honestly you should accept her she plays minecraft mostly all the time with her friends she is helpful, active. You might as well accept her now she deserves like Super Administator on Minecraft. Sarah I hope you get it my friend!

+Support

Kargiish wrote:
Wowowowowwowowowowo

13-14 hours is not that much, and i definitely want to say that you need to play more before applying, even with your experience on other servers.

She is probably more active than you...
  • Jetzy
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by Jetzy.

Re: [MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 1 month ago #232482

Jetzy wrote:
Honestly you should accept her she plays minecraft mostly all the time with her friends she is helpful, active. You might as well accept her now she deserves like Super Administator on Minecraft. Sarah I hope you get it my friend!

+Support

Kargiish wrote:
Wowowowowwowowowowo

She is probably more active than you...

I can tell you right now that 13-14 hours won't get you staff. Doesn't matter if you were SAdmin on 5 servers and have played for 500 hours on those servers, it simply doesn't count on this server here. I wouldn't feel confident having to work with her if all she had played on the server was 13-14 hours.
I am pretty sure any of the other staff members would agree with that. I personally would like to see activity, maturity and that you know what the fuck is going on and how to handle situations. Of course, this doesn't really matter atm since we are waiting for a reboot of the server.
  • Kargiish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 1 month ago #232500

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Sure, playing with strangers is boring, and creepier than playing with friends. However, emphasizing that one plays mostly with their friends comes off as a very poor reason for granting somebody administrative powers and as a potential red flag, as powers may be abused to help friends over others.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by LeeroyJenkins. Reason: Still human

Re: [MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 1 month ago #232501

LeeroyJenkins wrote:

Oh boy, I aught to start creating accounts to support myself too. Then hopefully I can be minecraft admin and have much fun.

Sure, playing with strangers is boring, and creepier than playing with friends. However, emphasizing that one plays mostly with their friends comes off as a very poor reason for granting somebody administrative powers and as a potential red flag, as powers may be abused to help friends over others.

They're two different people
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [MC] SarahAnne's App 8 years, 1 month ago #232503

Granny wrote:
LeeroyJenkins wrote:

Oh boy, I aught to start creating accounts to support myself too. Then hopefully I can be minecraft admin and have much fun.

They're two different people

Alright, I'll grant that my first point was a "bit" of a stretch. However, I don't think that the rest of the material quoted should be quoted, as two different points were made.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds