Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch

FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2306

Biffjab's clan , Kill Campers, has challenged us to a clan fight on half life 2 death match

Clan Challenged : Kill Campers ( Kc )
Number of Players : 4
Team Leader ( FP ): Me (Yes, I was laughing too)
Team ( FP ): Slashcross, Jay, Zinko, Me
Date : 27/9/08
Time : 19:00 ( GMT )
Maps : dm_killbox_kbh_1 ( 400 ), dm_killbox_kbh_2 ( 400 ) , dm_lockdown ( 600 ) , dm_lostvillage ( 600 )
Server : o_O -4- ||Kill Campers|| -4- O_o
Server Ip : 84.200.249.39:27025

Post here if you want to join the team, you must have hldm and be any bit experienced.

Apparently, Biff is using some of his less good guys to fight us, but they will be good because.. you know.. there in a hldm clan. They've been getting their \"HOLY SHITS\" and \"KILLING SPREES\" while we have been getting our \"OMFG DM\", \"LOL PROPBLOCK\" and that's just the rp server..

SO I ASK YOU, FRIENDLY PLAYERS, DO YOU CONSTANTLY DM ON RP? KILL ALL THE COPS AND STILL GET AWAY? DO YOU MANAGE TO KILL EVERY PLAYER ON THE BUILD SERVER, TWICE, BEFORE THE ADMIN EVEN HAS HIS FINGER ON HIS BAN HAMMER? NOT ONLY SHOULD YOU BE BANNED, YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS TEAM, WHERE KILLING RANDOMLY IS NOT ONLY ENCOURAGED, ITS A NATIONAL SPORT.

-Sarah

P.S DON'T practice for this match on the rp or build server! I've already got demoted, I don't want to get executed for causing a Dm war.
  • Moo
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Moo.

Re:FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2307

It should be good if the worst comes to the worst I'll fight for FP against my own players.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2310

sure sign me up ill use my other account this sounds like a bit of fun
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2317

i would ask some of my clan members but there not in fp we would of had a scrim with you guys, and would of WON as we owned back in the day.

i might sign up not sure though good idea though
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2326

lol i dont wanna get owned by KC im out, they own
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2334

I DONT HAVE HL2:DM, BUT I WANT IT SO MUCH! Infact ima go buy it just now
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2364

Lmao well im a bit experienced and but isnt that a pro server lol well there probally game freaks that play 24/7 lol well im out.Yea dont even waste ur time on this scrim thing.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2372

I very much doubt Jam's ability to be skillful at a game.
And its just for fun its these sort of bad quitting attitudes that are killing hl2dm.
I'll cancel if your that scared...
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2373

just so you know we were really good we had scrims with other clans too your not the only one, also no need for the attitude its just friendly banter that eveyone gets between clans, am sure your good though no need for questioning my ability as i know for a fact am better than you at all gaming related things take that to the face lol. hehe as i say banter is banter
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:FP v Kc - Half Life 2 Deathmatch 15 years, 7 months ago #2377

nooooo go here for free

www.steampowered.com/nvidia/#
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Time to create page: 0.21 seconds