Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2337

Yeah its a particle accelerator, it collides beams of protons that are sent round a huge underground \"tank\" which is about 27km. They then have sensors which take photos (if you can call them photos) of the collision. In this instance they were trying to find the Higgs Boson (kinda hard to understand if your a noob ) its kinda what gives things matter. And how matter started etc. After the first failure in september the collider might not be open till next summer cause of the winter shut down.

For more info google it or search it on wikipedia.

Oh right how do i want the world to end....Me building an ace pc and it blowing up.

Genius!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2366

can we talk about somthing else?
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2376

Biffjab wrote:
says the guy who called me braindead
go on then Steven Fry whats the use of the LHD and if i think you took it from a news article i will just laugh in your face.
lol and immature is when you start a post saying the world is going to end.

Ok biff since you cannot seem to understand this as you are braindead then ill spell it out for you

\"NOW HERES YOUR CHANCE TO TELL ME HOW??? \"

ok

so this isnt about the world fucking ending

this is about a FUCKING JOKE
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2379

Yea lol i think biffjab is braindead!
  • DecoMan
  • Senior Boarder

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2382

yea go Zam

now who are you
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2392

Just a small very small hole in your logic here slash.
If i was and i quote \"Braindead\" then how would i be using a keyboard or even speaking. I would call you a retard in the insulting sense but I would be contridicting myself. Retard.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2393

stop bein mean people, this is FP friendly players, and the typical response from prolly slash will be, your just acting diff cuz SA are on here. or something, LIKE MAH MUGSHOT? LOL bored when i had someone take it
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Poison.

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2394

Yah biffjab is braindead!!!!

Cause he left FP. No offence to others.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2402

Poison wrote:
stop bein mean people, this is FP friendly players, and the typical response from prolly slash will be, your just acting diff cuz SA are on here. or something, LIKE MAH MUGSHOT? LOL bored when i had someone take it

LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Coming from you, the apocalypse must be coming.
  • Byakira

Re:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END DECEMBER 21st 2012 15 years, 7 months ago #2406

lol nice kira and btw poison you act different on games with SA not on here coz your never on here and BTW biff i was using braindead in the insulting sense
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds