Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

S.A.S RECRUITING!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: S.A.S RECRUITING!

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2224

I dont care if you're gonna be leader of S.A.S or not. I'm only deleting it cuz you're making double posts.

USE THE EDIT BUTTON.
  • Byakira

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2227

I HAVE BEEN enless its about something diffrent, and that wasnt directed just to you
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2229

You should use it regardless if its different or not. Double Posting is not tolerated here. If you want to double post, go into a chatroom or something. This is a Forum.
  • Byakira

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2231

Can i just say though sometimes it can be helped cause you click it nothing loads then you click it again and then it double posts and some other ways of glitching it, but i have to agree atleast edit the 2nd copied post with:

**SORRY DOUBLE POST**

This then can help moderators and admins to clean that up.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2232

If you have the time to edit your second post and put that in it, you have the time to DELETE YOUR SECOND POST.
  • Byakira

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2233

Take it easy its just a double post people understand now not to do it cause theres mods that will bite your head off
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2234

thing is i dont go back and look at my posts till ive seen someone respond on them and next thing i kno im threatend to get banned from FP and demoted to standard player........., o.O i edited it so i wouldnt get my head chewed off, thanks for defending me btw jam
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Poison.

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2240

Untill theres a proper class. Im outta the S.A.S. Im in the dead mans mob
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2243

YAY

Its Actuley The Dead Guys and i put mob on the end but still YAY

its mine
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 6 months ago #2269

I'm glad you want to carry on where I left off , heres some things you want to look out for.
Captain is the highest rank unless your Chuteuk ( who for rp purposes is leading )
Zenox and Poison are to be the only Captains.
The ranks are as follows
CPT
Lt
Lt2
SSGT
SGT
CPL
L.CPL
PVT
Enjoy and ill see you all soon hopefully
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds