(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Favorite FP moments

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206757

When no minges are on the servers.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206759

When I started playing actively on the TTT server back in June

When I met Masked Baron and he became one of my closest friends, after he sent me a few death threats xD

And finally probably my most favorite was when I met my best friend on fallout.

<3 all you TTT people thanks for making this past year amazing.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206762

Favorite moment: Getting no response when trying to report mass mingery to superadmins, posts a screenshot when they finally request evidence and gets banned permanently because it was a gyazo link.
  • Christopher
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Christopher.

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206788

Xeratous wrote:
When I started playing actively on the TTT server back in June

When I met Masked Baron and he became one of my closest friends, after he sent me a few death threats xD

And finally probably my most favorite was when I met my best friend on fallout.

<3 all you TTT people thanks for making this past year amazing.
yes pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well on a serious note I enjoyed the most when Minges weren't on the servers and jailbreak was extremely active with TTT in that case too
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206789

A long long time ago, back when I was around 12. TTT was just now growing and Clocket owned the server. We had some wonderful staff back then. Skippy, Poot, Wilson, Pidjii, Gbrah, and many more were just wonderful people. It was friendly and everything was vanilla. I was only a trusted back then.

TTT right before the whole TT split. I remember all the inside jokes we had that nobody would get. Grus is a bad man with a sexy voice, Kezz is Sid, Dyrp and Raindrops are sexual fiends etc. It was a wonderous time of friendship and lovely banter. We had also stolen RP players such as Sniper4life

TTT nowadays. We have a nice group of people who aren't strict but still do their jobs. We can joke with each other and be rude and still be able to play it off as a joke. Sure the server is nowhere near it's old state, but we're working on it.

RP before it was taken down for 6 months. I sure nobody from back then remembers me but I remember those times. The whole New Reno thing and the war we had. The city had been located in the slums and was against the mayor and his police. It was wonderful RP. I vaguely remember winning the war and capturing the mayor. We had our ruler (Jack Griffith or Clocket I think) execute him. This had all happened so long ago that we hadn't even had a TTT server

Jailbreak before it moved to G-Mod. It was fun times. Sneaky, me, Madara, and someone else I think was on.

Garry's War. It was fun to do when you wanted to waste time while gaining something.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206795

Doge Master wrote:

Well on a serious note I enjoyed the most when Minges weren't on the servers and jailbreak was extremely active with TTT in that case too
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206799

Rake wrote:
Was either watching Gavin and Simon, brothers who were both SA minge to hell but somehow keep the server clean in their own "way".

That or the 2011 halloween event, merely just because of how awesome it was and because I got member then.

Or when we hired this guy to say random crap.

Or the days of Mike Raza and Clocket being brothers in love.

Or when I was leading my crew.

Or just watching Profanity in his prime, without a doubt the most calm, collective SA we've ever had the privilege of having.

Or Josh raging and then apologizing.. and then raging about you not accepting his apology.

Or Chute spawning admin guns at slums back on v2 and killing everyone who came near him.

Or Chute also coming out of the closet

Or the nightclubs

Or Gennym50, the finest young player ever to join back in 2011, still pals with him.

Or MC Adam Hyde, finest 10 year old rapper on the server. Credits to Quade for vid.

Or when we had GarrysWare and every random player could play for one night giving them enough LXP to come on with sword

Or Chute & Rizzo's wedding which when Chute prepared to say "I do" a nuke went off and the map changed to a desert.

Or BobJimJoeJackson (Icarus)'s trolling videos in which many old and current member of staff were featured in, including myself.

Or everything in general, FP's been a blast and I hope it continues for many years to come.

The massive drug camping session we've had
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206800

Well on a serious note I enjoyed the most when Minges weren't on the servers and jailbreak was extremely active with TTT in that case too.

I can't remember a point in time when the server, I assume you are talking about RP or jailbreak, wasn't full of minges, or at least didn't have at least one. If you are referring to early TTT I suppose I wouldn't know, because I only hopped on it once or twice at that point in time due to being an RP junkie.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
Last Edit: 10 years ago by LeeroyJenkins. Reason: I can't write well

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206814

When I first played DarkRP, FallenSniper jailed me twice and muted me
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

Re: Favorite FP moments 10 years ago #206815

When Silent goes AFK. Ever.

Oh, and that time on TTT he tried to commit suicide by TPing to the top of the map and falling down, when some random person who was playing for the first time walked underhanded Silent as he was falling and was gomba stomped. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing, along with the rest of the server.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Sypher40.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds