Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: AB

AB 15 years, 6 months ago #1896

Yes, there's an admin abuser...Mr. Fist. He is a little nooby admin on the Build server and he is fine there MOST of the time... But why the hell make him admin on the RP server!?! I mean.. I'm the head admin on the build server. And I can't even become a mod there. So about Mr.Fist and the RP server... He would give himself weps and shoot the crap out of people and he would unfreeze shop stuff and mess it up..

Just... Why him admin on the RP server and not even me a mod there?

*******UPDATE********** I have gotten word that Mr.Fist has made these players moderators and admins (his friends are admins now) and other players are mods. He needs demotion PLOX! These are the players: |FP| Failcake, |FP|Limpy, and |FP| ColtoM.

***UPDATE REPORT*** \"He nuked the server....\"

***REPORT*** \"Mr.Fist blew up a nuke and blamed it on me!!!\" \"other players r blaming me for the nuke\"

***UPDATE***
6:51 PM - |FP|joshuaodriscoll •Killas•: |FP| ColtoM's group is set to Moderators (|FP| mr fist •Killas•).

|FP| Limpy's group is set to Administrators (|FP| mr fist •Killas•). is he allowed to do that?
6:52 PM - [TnB]|FP| VÜãfris†»n (FP): no

6:49 PM - |FP|skkepling: other players r blaming me for the nuke
6:51 PM - |FP|skkepling: dude get on here
6:51 PM - [TnB]|FP| VÜãfris†»n (FP): I will!

***UPDATE***
6:56 PM - [TnB]|FP| VÜãfris†»n (FP): wat he do now?
6:58 PM - |FP|skkepling: i cant stand him
6:58 PM - |FP|skkepling: i left

:My name in the chats got chopped by the forums.. k?:

***UPDATE***
7:07 PM - |FP|skkepling: i got out just in time
7:07 PM - |FP|skkepling: before i got banned by him....

7:12 PM - [TnB]|FP| VÜãfris†»n (FP): he almost got banned from fist for no reason

7:12 PM - |FP|joshuaodriscoll •Killas•: I cant fucking stand him
7:13 PM - |FP|joshuaodriscoll •Killas•: He's such an dickhole
7:13 PM - |FP|joshuaodriscoll •Killas•: He should be banned no question
Attachments:
  • Tristan
  • Senior Boarder
(I know my sig says "Serer" It was a typo in paint and I NEVER caught it.)
Currently a Super Admin on the Build Server. Moderator on the Role Play Server. Pending Administrator on the Role Play Server.

www.tlstuff.piczo.com
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Tristan.

Re:AB 15 years, 6 months ago #1951

Yes all this is true! Failcake abused too! I just cant beleive all these new admins
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:AB 15 years, 6 months ago #1952

Omg i only been admin for like an hour im mod now lol.Drop it and have fun
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:AB 15 years, 6 months ago #1953

for sum reason im a mod now aswell normaly the sa demotes u wile ur atleast online
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:AB 15 years, 6 months ago #1958

ummmmm i havent been on the rp server in a while but am i still admin?
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel

Re:AB 15 years, 6 months ago #1968

Wow as I explained to Tristan I thought ranks caried over it says ask an Admin to restore your rank and I did not no and Skeppling I am sorry for balming you I accidentaly hit it into ground I thought you blew it up with ur crowbar. And I never banned you. You told me to ban you but I did not so I have no clue Why u cannot stnad me 1 small misshap???????

And also Tristan made Skeppling and Josh moderators without permission he said anyone in the clan is an automatic mod.................................................................
Also great job with the RP thing gguess what I don't do that and I have never played RP with you ever...............

It is also not the end of the world the problem was fixed so WHO CARES god it makes no differnce what so ever god.........................
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by mrfist9.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds