Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Forum Rules Made Easy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Forum Rules Made Easy

Forum Rules Made Easy 15 years, 8 months ago #1690

Hey guys.

Now some of you may know, I've been getting very pissed off at the fact that you guys think this is a chatroom.

Well it isn't.

It's a forum.

Treat it like one.

Here are the rules, made easy, for those of you who are too retarded to think common sense.

---------------------------

Rule One: No Double Posting.

For Gods sake, don't double post... Like I said, it's a FORUM, not a CHATROOM. If you need to double post, DON'T. USE THE FRICKIN EDIT BUTTON. IT'S WHAT ITS THERE FOR.

If someone double posts, I am going to delete those posts without hesitation. So it'll be like you never posted at all.

Rule Two: No Useless Posts.

\"This isn't a Chatroom. It's a forum\"

Learn that off by heart please. Make my life easier. Posts such as \"xD!\" and \"Lol!\" and other stupid posts gets deleted. I don't give a shit if the thread is funny, life threatening or anything. It gets deleted if I deem it useless.

Rule Three: No Swearing.

Jesus Christ, do you even look at the clan name before you join?

FRIENDLY Players.

FRIENDLY.

F.R.I.E.N.D.L.Y

'Friendship' is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more beings. This article focuses on the notion specific to interpersonal relationships. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. Yet for many, friendship is nothing more than the trust that someone or something will not harm them.

So there should be NO swearing on the forums. I see a swear word, I delete that post.

You shouldn't even be reading this... It should be common sense.
  • Byakira

Re:Forum Rules Made Easy 15 years, 8 months ago #1722

Byakira wrote:

You shouldn't even be reading this... It should be common sense.

What do you mean by that?

And I would really like to see people at least TRYING to use good grammar, capital letters, dots, e.t.c.
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds