Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

innstalling gamemodes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: innstalling gamemodes

innstalling gamemodes 15 years, 8 months ago #1339

guys i was wondering if annyone here knows how to install the darkrp onto my own server so ic an just like play with it cause allot of doors get bugged and stuff and how i cang et a toolgun when i get it satarted ?
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder

Re:innstalling gamemodes 15 years, 8 months ago #1422

What kind of server is it??
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:innstalling gamemodes 15 years, 8 months ago #1428

t depends if its a rented server you should have FTP you will need a FTP program such as filezilla which is free. then you will need to login into the server through this then you basically see a folder like this \"86.124.65.78\" go into that then there should be a garrysmod folder then a gamemode folder place darkrp in there.

when you first install darkrp depending on what version you downloaded it should be all ready to go there are most of the time minor edits that you can do to the code but i would look for the mosy updated version there is. someone has been updating darkrp on garrysmod.org he is now up to v4 my opinion is to get that and toolguns are disabled with citrus which can be downloaded from garrysmod.org too

pm me if you need help.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:innstalling gamemodes 15 years, 8 months ago #1579

ok thanks and it was just for lan games so... but thanks helped alot
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds