Surf - Staff Application - Silver
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Surf - Staff Application - Silver

Surf - Staff Application - Silver 7 years, 8 months ago #234415

Steam Name: LightrodSilver

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71268967

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Lightrodsilver/

Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/Silver/play.f...lyplayers.com:27020/

I am From: California - United States

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes, I am a member of the Steam Group.

Time spent on the server: 38.85 Hours

Time spent in FP: 38.85 Hours (Haven't played another server besides Surf)

Do you use a Microphone?: I do sometimes, I prefer typing, however I am open to anything,

Why You?: I believe I should be apart of the FP staff team is that I am on the server almost all day everyday, surfing and enjoying the game. Being staff on G'mod is not new for me, as I have been staff on lots of servers (Mainly RP) and am able to enforce at a stable rate. My definition of staff is this; The players of any community of any game are the priority. The staff's job is to manage/watch over the server for the group of people that do not think others should have fun, A.K.A Trolls. The staff job however is not a position of power to be used for personal benefit, fun enjoyment, or other's suffering, it is to be used with respect and caution to protect and serve the players that you are watching over.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Surf - Staff Application - Silver 7 years, 8 months ago #234505

its a no from me, not very active and usually is metagaming. The other week he raided me when he was a citizen. would not be a good decision to make this guy an admin.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clyde, Hulubalu, PUNISHED-z11

Re: Surf - Staff Application - Silver 7 years, 8 months ago #234625

Quade, this is a Surf application. Not Zarp or Roleplay. I wont say yes or no since I don't know Silver and I never play surf.
  • Ringo Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Surf - Staff Application - Silver 7 years, 8 months ago #234735

Ringo Star wrote:
Quade, this is a Surf application. Not Zarp or Roleplay. I wont say yes or no since I don't know Silver and I never play surf.

stfu you got 9 posts dont tell me what server this is for. he'd be a shit rp admin
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: Surf - Staff Application - Silver 7 years, 8 months ago #234742

Quade wrote:
Ringo Star wrote:

stfu you got 9 posts dont tell me what server this is for. he'd be a shit rp admin

Just because I have 9 posts doesn't mean I cant read. I lurk on the fourms, and as of late since almost noone else is ever on to answer these I now respond to them. If you read the subject line, it says , "Surf - Staff Application - Silver".

The keyword there is "Surf", not "RP", or "Flood" (Which noone ever plays).
  • Ringo Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Surf - Staff Application - Silver 7 years, 7 months ago #234948

Ringo Star wrote:
Quade wrote:
Ringo Star wrote:

Just because I have 9 posts doesn't mean I cant read. I lurk on the fourms, and as of late since almost noone else is ever on to answer these I now respond to them. If you read the subject line, it says , "Surf - Staff Application - Silver".

The keyword there is "Surf", not "RP", or "Flood" (Which noone ever plays).

This application was already accepted and does not need to be open anymore.

Hooman as developer/owner approved me as staff.

HOWEVER. Seeing how the surf server is dead because there is no database to run it, staff apps are no longer needed.

Please close this thread.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds