Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mod App Fam

Mod App Fam 8 years, 3 months ago #232364

Steam Name: SilverScopesRUs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70613524

Steam Profile link:

Current Gametracker Profile:
(www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.friendlyplayers.com:27020/)

www.gametracker.com/scopee/

I am From: Australia

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent on the server (If you include other older names): 25

Time spent in FP (If you include other older names): 25

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?: I have a lot of experience in Moderating and 'Adminning'. I have almost 5 months experience as an admin on a deathrun server, 3 months experience on a csgo surf server, and also have had 2 years on a tier 1 minecraft server head adminning. I will be active (I know I only have 22 hours as of writing this) from weekdays 5:30 to 10:00, covering the Australian timezones, and over the weekends I'll be on for long varied periods. I have 540 hours on gmod and familiar with the game, as well as just under 400 hours on csgo, and I'm also a mortal, so I am an experienced surfer. Whilst I may not have the hours, I am very familiarised with the moderation, and surfing side of things. I have recently discovered this server and beginning to really enjoy it, I would love to voluntarily help out when necessary!
Last Edit: 8 years, 3 months ago by SilverScopesRUs.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Mod App Fam 8 years, 3 months ago #232377

No offense (but your going to be offended so lets just fugget about it) but regardless of your "experience" and you dont have much time on the server and regardless of what you know about the rules,you also need to build a reputation that regards you as a man of patience,understanding and just. Ive been attempting to be a member of FP (by the way you dont get to be mod first there are ranks to get to mod you need. Member,mod,admin, ETC. Becoming staff is the hardest thing ever to do because people will rely on you to help them and you cant be some douchebag waving around the ban hammer. Not only that you need to participate in the forums regularly,at least once a day because people who are "breaking rules" could just be having fun. Your input means something and that means you could determine the fate of a players in a second. Like the catchphrase,"With great power comes great responsiblity." people get ballsy and fuck up then someone gets a boot up the ass,your the one to be responsible) Anyway as I was saying, I have no power and my input here makes the difference. I dont know if your aware but FP has fallen apart and ive been at work trying to bring the darkrp server back (becuase honestly FP and the darkrp server are like eggs and bacon but surf is cool too,but surf is like sausage it doesnt really have a place but its still pretty good.) So the higher powers dont have meetings for staff apps like they used to do. Thats why im the only reply here. Nobody knows who you are and so nobody can be sure you wont fuck up. That being said im sorry but i will have to say my opinion and that is -support not that i can make the difference but hey im trying. Play on the RP server and help to get the players we used to have back and maybe youll be able to have someone give their opinion. At least i did.
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilverScopesRUs

Re: Mod App Fam 8 years, 3 months ago #232378

Tbh you didn't offend me, but gave me some good advice I will return with more playtime and a reputation

Re: Mod App Fam 8 years, 3 months ago #232381

The Lawless wrote:
Play on the RP server and help to get the players we used to have back and maybe youll be able to have someone give their opinion.

u know hes applying for surf right, not drp? just checkin
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man

Re: Mod App Fam 8 years, 3 months ago #232383

yeah i know but the info is pretty universal FP wise
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP