Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FP NEEDS TO COME BACK
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232391

So are you on the ball vin? cuz i dont like people who kep spouting "FP is dead,get over it"
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232392

The Lawless wrote:
So are you on the ball vin? cuz i dont like people who kep spouting "FP is dead,get over it"

he's right doe
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232393

Haytham your starting to piss me off with this shit,im guessing youve got nothing positive to bring to the table.
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232403

Stop being naive Lawless, this act just shows you are immature and don't know shit about reality. Open your fucking eyes, nobody want it to come back, because we already know how it is going to turn out in the end.

Your bullshit about that we can easily bring back the serve, is as impossible as to make oil and water work together. It's not gonna happen. Believe me, i want FP RP back too but i do not want it back the old way, that will just last for a few days, and then we are back to the state we are in now.
  • Kargiish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232406

Lawless, the thing that you seem to be refusing to understand is that we've tried numerous tactics already. It has already been drilled into everyone's brain that this reboot update is supposed to be inevitable and it will come at some point.. We've gone through several resets, IP changes, game mode changes, and we've even tried to depend on some help from the players of ZARP to populate the server and we didn't get far with any of it.

People want consistency.. they don't want server resets/IP changes every 6 months. Why in the hell would anyone want to continue to play when they know all their time and effort will get wiped when the update comes? I'm not saying all loyal people in FP will do that, but it's a snowball's chance in hell when it comes to getting any newcomers to stick around because of this.

The only thing we are afforded right now is to sit here and trust that Chute and EMP will come through and make us happy. There honestly isn't any thing else.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by Jochs.

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232407

jochs is right we just need to sit tight and the loyal players will remain and to be honest if the Reboot was never going to happen why waste money on keeping the Servers going and this site should all go down and get rid of anything FP from the internet the fact that this forum and the servers are still going is good enough for me not to bother chute or emp anymore let them crack on with what they need to in life and if you are as loyal as you say you are you will just get on with RP either here or any other servers your enjoy and wait until the reboot comes

just try to relax and have fun we have pretty much exhausted every path of getting this place back to where it was with no success so the only thing is to enjoy what we have and wait for the day to come

x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232409

Kargiish wrote:
Stop being naive Lawless, this act just shows you are immature and don't know shit about reality. Open your fucking eyes, nobody want it to come back, because we already know how it is going to turn out in the end.
Your bullshit about that we can easily bring back the serve, is as impossible as to make oil and water work together. It's not gonna happen. Believe me, i want FP RP back too but i do not want it back the old way, that will just last for a few days, and then we are back to the state we are in now.

(WARNING:my grammar is awful so bear with me)
I get what you guys are saying,nobody wants to play on a server without consistency.What we lack is something we can fix though,it just takes some thought and elbow grease. For example,people said that thee were a few problems like airstrikes and C4 that made making base was a bitch. An easy way to fix that is to first make it where you cant unfreeze props with the explosion,now that might be problematic but its more of a trial and error thing so lets do that later. Anyways people dont wanna have to keep doing shit that only makes gameplay unfun but its not hard,its really isnt. Address the problem,think about why its a problem then fix it. The reboot update will come but its not here yet,sooooo we bide our time. All we need to do is enjoy ourselves,its not about other people,we just need to enjoy the server ourselves. People will come,people will leave but if you leave,your an asshole. So if you got an argument that makes sense,show me. Show me why FP is dead. Is it because the servers empty? No,we just dont play and so people do the same. Is it because the gameplay isn't even for even for everyone? Tough shit,that will be fix at some point. Is it because people have lost hope on the reboot update? Probably but at least WE know its coming,and we can wait. Lets just have fun in the meantime. Im going to,im just asking you to have fun with me
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by The Lawless.

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232419

Me and cosmo are the only people who have been playing on the Darkrp server,what the fuck? come on guys get in here
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232429

The Lawless wrote:
Me and cosmo are the only people who have been playing on the Darkrp server,what the fuck? come on guys get in here

no it's boring fam
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
The following user(s) said Thank You: LeeroyJenkins
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds