Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fish is back after a period :)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Fish is back after a period :)

Re: Fish is back after a period :) 7 years, 6 months ago #235301

Really reinforcing what I said there Fishy, what can I say. Was young and FP meant the world to me, was I upset when something I genuinely cared about was taken from me, yeah of course. Did I overreact, yeah probably haha.

Apologies for that though Fish. Meant no disrespect.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: Fish is back after a period :) 7 years, 6 months ago #235308

Rake wrote:
Really reinforcing what I said there Fishy, what can I say. Was young and FP meant the world to me, was I upset when something I genuinely cared about was taken from me, yeah of course. Did I overreact, yeah probably haha.

Apologies for that though Fish. Meant no disrespect.

Yeah whatever shit was like 4-5 years ago anyway

Re: Fish is back after a period :) 7 years, 5 months ago #235337

i suck dick tbh
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Fish is back after a period :) 1 year, 3 months ago #237970

Im back again, but this time Im here to only say hi and I hope you all have a good progress in life. FP was our life like what, 11-12 years ago but now and then I visit here being mildy surprised this forum is still around. Most of us were only teens when FP was still around with its unique style of RP but now most of us are in our mid 20s or late 20s and have matured both physically and mentally. I hope you all have a good day if you read this in the near future. And if you have a bad day I wish you a good day.

shoutouts to haribokid, lolcreeper AKA crocodile, kyle harper, simon, cave johnson, chuteuk, loads of members from AG, jackson, haklif, wipeout, the rake, goosey, GWS killer, Dave, profanity, eric thomson, huw2k8, sweetbro, snake, jaydix, wilson, yakuza, that scottisch drug user clocket, everyone I based with to get level 5/6 drug plants I cant remember which level it was, and reegz/reginald for still being in my mind to this day lmfao. And also that one kid in 2011 that with me nolifed that one LXP event on the GMOD garryware(?) server that chute put up in 2011 around halloween that made me get the sword .

and whoever posted this in 2012, I assume its reegz lol
Fishyisafuckingcunt wrote:
Hello fishy, I'm just here to remind you of how much everyone here hates you.

You're an extreme fucking cunt, a retarded and shit roleplayer, and a fucking idiot at that too.

You deserve to be hanged, to be fucking tortured and put down you piece of shit.

You are a huge fucking cunt, you cry about everything, and when you don't get what you want, you just fuck off and leave, then come crying back like a piece of shit teenage daughter trying to run away from their mother.

And now that 2 people have left, you return, you're a piece of shit, you deserve nothing more then the sight of your testicles being slowly removed and shoved down your horrible piece of shit throat that has your fathers cock shoved in it every single day you whore piece of over-used cunt shit.

Peace out you fucking retarded nigger cunt, enjoy this shit-hole of a society and enjoy having no more Reegz or Haribo to stand up to fucking idiotic judgement made in this community, just so you can play here peacefully, like anyone gives a shit about you, how about you pick up your dependent-on-FP fucker ass and fuck off.

I love getting banned.

I wish everyone a good time.
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by Your biggest Nightmare..

Re: Fish is back after a period :) 1 year, 2 months ago #237971

Your biggest Nightmare. wrote:

and whoever posted this in 2012, I assume its reegz lol

Pretty sure that was Ultra/Broly.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds