Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Member sir barry.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Member sir barry.

The Member sir barry. 9 years, 5 months ago #221754

So this guy Barry does not know how to administrate. this is the video.

The topic has been locked.

Re: The Member sir barry. 9 years, 5 months ago #221755

Firstly, No evidence of steam ID or anything.
Secondly, This doesn't show why you were punished which was you prop pushing your car because someone stole it.
Also, You kept respawning your car to get him out of it. (Fail RP)
Furthermore, You then went AFK during admin sit, ran away from the admin sit etc.
I froze you earlier for minging and yet you carried on so I decided a more annoying punishment.

EDIT: You also kept making F1 requests which were false and in fact you wanted Xublin punished for killing you when you tried to run him over.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Geralt.

Re: The Member sir barry. 9 years, 5 months ago #221756

I can't say his conduct is exactly commendable, but lets be honest..

Would you rather
A: Be frozen for 5minutes for breaking whatever it was rules he would be punish you for.
B: Get lit on fire.

I've been on both ends when it comes to punishment, and honestly I can say I'd rather be lit on fire than spend 5minutes doing nothing but watching ooc..

Going on the the thing you claim as "RDM" by barry, I feel when you were lit on fire at the car it wasn't his intention from what I see in the video at least.

And when you were killed by the pillar next to spawn, barry wasn't the one that lit you on fire from what the video shows, seeing he never pulled out his gas can to ignite you. So that was the other player that was present at the situation.

I will speak to him about this though.

Re: The Member sir barry. 9 years, 5 months ago #221757

I would very much like to add that you where prop pushing me while barry was spectating you, this video is the punishment given to you after attempting to run multiple players down with your car, I was one of those players in case you didnt notice!

just before the video was taken you where prop pushing me inside of a car and attempting to blow it up to kill me I have to say I feel rather outraged that you have the guts to post this.

How dare you make an accusation like this!
  • ISON
  • Junior Boarder

Re: The Member sir barry. 9 years, 5 months ago #221759

FBI Sat Tracker (Was using it just to see if he was minging whilst I was "gone") Since there were many reports of him minging but as soon as I tped accusations were just being thrown everywhere.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Re: The Member sir barry. 9 years, 5 months ago #221766

I would like to start off by saying this. Ghost you weren't showing any kind of professional administrative support or behaviour through this. I hate to be the serious 'oh no not that guy' Administrator, but as a Friendlyplayers Staff Member I would atleast expect some sort of professional behaviour when this guy is complaining, or atleast having a problem.

Also, Pandora. Let's not forget that you did infact admit to prop-push, which I expect you to NOT do again, just because you have a problem with a player.

There isn't really much to do here, the video shows him behaving out of line, but no sort of Evidence has been included.
We'll take a closer look at the next meeting. If a Global Mod could please lock this thread.

I don't want this to happen again Ghost, I expect you to behave professional. Ofcourse there is room to fool around, but not in this situation.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Hulubalu.

Re: The Member sir barry. 9 years, 5 months ago #221768

First off, Ghost, please try and act professionally when dealing with players. Don't try and mess with them regardless of what they did. Also you saw xublin blatantly Rdm him which you were assisting in and did not punish him. Try and act professional please.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The Member sir barry. 9 years, 5 months ago #221769

Completely agree with felix, don't let this happen again barry, as member we have gave you a responsibility. We expect you to act professionally and follow the staff guidelines.

Re: The Member sir barry. 9 years, 5 months ago #221770

As Granny and Felix have just stated, You need to handle the professionally, use the powers we gave you or there was no reason to give them to you.

Also, Did anyone notice this guy was saying he was here for a month when he has two hours worth of GXP?

Other then that, This is Denied due to the fact of lack of proof that it was the administrator in question, even though he admitted it and it's not demoted worthy due to the fact that he really hasn't abused any powers.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Jose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hulubalu
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds