Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FP Reboot: Cancelled
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: FP Reboot: Cancelled

FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months, 3 weeks ago #236765

Garry's mod 2 (sort of) announced, written in C# with unreal so consider garry's mod dead lol xd
sandbox.facepunch.com/
  • PHSneaky
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
  • Posts: 603
  • Karma: 0

Re: FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months, 2 weeks ago #236766

  • Coutinroy
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 45
  • Karma: 0
Ex-SRP Super Admin at some point
ZARP SSRP SuperAdmin
ZARP Forum Staff
ZARP Ex-TeamSpeak Staff

Re: FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months, 2 weeks ago #236768

I'm just curious where the hell the Trello with information about the "reboot" went. Did it automatically get pruned due to not having been updated in fuck knows how long? Was it intentionally made private so that they could do an ultra cool and dramatic reveal of major progress? Which was subsequently forgotten about?

Re: FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months, 2 weeks ago #236769

old news
  • Hellsdevil
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • Posts: 853
  • Karma: 52
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
former darkrp superadmin
former forum section moderator
former teamspeak staff
former zarp ssrp mod
formerly cm banned
community ambassador (soon)

Re: FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months, 1 week ago #236782

Coutinroy wrote:



Politics belong here.

Thanks for your understanding.
  • PHSneaky
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
  • Posts: 603
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 2 months, 1 week ago by PHSneaky.

Re: FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months, 1 week ago #236783

JerryAnderson wrote:
I'm just curious where the hell the Trello with information about the "reboot" went. Did it automatically get pruned due to not having been updated in fuck knows how long? Was it intentionally made private so that they could do an ultra cool and dramatic reveal of major progress? Which was subsequently forgotten about?


Who are you, mysterious stranger who only has two posts?


it was intentionally made private to hide from retards who would notice no progress has been made
  • PHSneaky
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
  • Posts: 603
  • Karma: 0

Re: FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months, 1 week ago #236786

honestly I'm surprised people still post on the forums as much as they do. and it makes me laugh seeing all these zarp staff trying to apply to a dead server to get an fp badge like what are you doing.. lol
  • Jacknelli
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 34
  • Karma: 0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crocodile

Re: FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months ago #236789

PHSneaky wrote:

Politics belong here.

Thanks for your understanding.


I like you
  • Coutinroy
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 45
  • Karma: 0
Ex-SRP Super Admin at some point
ZARP SSRP SuperAdmin
ZARP Forum Staff
ZARP Ex-TeamSpeak Staff

Re: FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months ago #236790

Jacknelli wrote:
honestly I'm surprised people still post on the forums as much as they do. and it makes me laugh seeing all these zarp staff trying to apply to a dead server to get an fp badge like what are you doing.. lol


The irony here is that you have 32 posts tough.
  • PHSneaky
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
  • Posts: 603
  • Karma: 0

Re: FP Reboot: Cancelled 2 months ago #236792

PHSneaky wrote:
Jacknelli wrote:
honestly I'm surprised people still post on the forums as much as they do. and it makes me laugh seeing all these zarp staff trying to apply to a dead server to get an fp badge like what are you doing.. lol


The irony here is that you have 32 posts tough.


hehehehehehehehe ecks dee
  • Crocodile
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Posts: 3586
  • Karma: 9
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds